Old May 15th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

Yup Gamasol is what all of the local stamp stores sell. It is similar
to odorless mineral spirits. Oh and a little goes a
LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG way. All prisma colored pencils are wax
based, actually I believe that you can read the ingredients on the
back of the packaging. But a good rule of thumb is Prisma is waxed
based. I personally think that they are the best for coloring. Just
my opinion though.

I am not sure if you can find the Gamasol at Micheals but I believe
you can at Jo-Anns, Hobby Lobby, and Crafts Direct. I am sure if you
go to your local stamp store that they will carry it too. Oh I also
know that you can get it from Just for Stamps online in a smaller
bottle. That is where I got mine at a local rubber stamping show. I
know that they go from show to show across the states.

I hope this helps you out.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for some exciting stamps and accessories. Just
when you think you can't find the right thing, here you go. Enjoy
and
contact me when you are ready to check it out.

On May 13, 10:26*am, Wave Jumper wrote:
Gamasol, that's what my friend called the stuff she uses when blending her
Prismacolors pencils. *Another friend told me she had to go to a art store
to find it and it only comes in a huge bottle. *Would they have that at
Michaels or Jo-Anns? *By the way, how would I know if the pencils have wax
in them?

SAD