Old January 2nd 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Default New to polyclay( sort of ) so this is an intro

Jackdaw, how nice to see you! Whatcher been up to, and what are you going to
be making?
happy new year to you to!
Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

"Dicon" wrote in message
I am trying my hand at making jewellery in polyclay, Fimo to be exact,

with
a view to sell my own designs the coming year at "Craft Shows" and Craft
Markets in the U.K.
I am a sixty three year old graphic designer and "crafter" and have
experimented with Fimo in the past, but now,as my circumstances seem to be
changing, and at Craft Shows, jewellery sells better than my wooden

stuff,
I have decided that a new direction is called for.
I will keep posting here for advice and tips( if that's OK with you all?

Oh and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

--
Jackdaw, collector of facts, trivia and bright twinkly things
Visit my site at www.jackdaw-crafts.co.uk