Old December 12th 03, 04:37 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 12 Dec 2003 16:26:30 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi Barbara,

Gee, I've been sending all kinds of packages to England, Finland, Sweden and
others and as long as I kept the value under $10 and put gift, the receiver
hasn't had any problems, or if they have they didn't mention it to me.

HTH,

Nora

Hmmm. I either put no cash value (NCV) or not applicable (N/A) and write
GIFT large, and I do not list the entire contents, because if it IS a gift,
they know what it is before they open it!
JM2C
Noreen
also, besides the customs CN-22 form, I do write the same thing ON the
parcel or envelope, along with CN-22 form attached. Then, if the PO loses
it (their sticky stuff is autrocious!), at least I have on there that it
WAS there!
oh another thought, according to the CN-22, if it's under $300, you don't
HAVE to list contents.

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.