Old August 12th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
witchystitcher

Default I'm back - on and off topic - long

Thank you all. Joey has been just wonderful. He is such an
affectionate animal. It's so nice to come home to someone who is
excited to see you. He also learns very fast. He had the run of my
mom's house but we wanted to keep him out of our bedroom due to DH's
allergies and I wanted to keep him out of the main part of my sewing
room. He has to walk through a small part to go out. After just a few
days, he knows exactly where he can and can't go.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY