Old December 30th 03, 03:04 PM
Sjpolyclay

Ditto!
Diana

I'm looking forward to it too----I'll be moving slowly, as I do need to keep up
with making polymer beads!! But if I do get a decent sized royalty check for
the last quarter of 2003 (I hear Michaels' picked up my books) the I will need
to spend a lot of it on business, so as not to have to pay so much self
employment tax.

That's the cool thing about the schedule C tax stuff----make money, spend it
on business tools, and get to keep the tools AND maybe a refund or a tax break.
OR, spend the money on rent, food and other frivolous such bills, and have NO
tools to show for it AND owe big bucks. I'd prefer to start buying more
tools....and I have a friend who also wants to get into it, so we can do it
together at first!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com