Old November 27th 04, 10:51 PM
Victoria R.

"havana bill & holly" wrote in message ...
Vicky, Chuck speaks for us all, I think. Grieving is a healing part of
loss, I wish you all the best.
"Victoria R." wrote in message
I lost my sister in May and just started the grieving
process. So as soon as I can get back on track I will post a message
about how its going.
Thanks Again
Vicky

Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts.I hope to be able to find
the bright spot again that was with her in my life. Its hard I miss
her so much.I know with time I will find the right path she has
choosen for me to follow.Until then I hope all is well with everyone
in the world of miniatures,Happy Holiday
Victoria