Old May 8th 14, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD-Retired and Loving It

Default is anyone left here?

I'm here, too, checking in every couple of days. I think the fact that we
don't have photo capability here has sent a lot to Facebook and it's hard to
remember to check both places. I do Facebook, but with LOTS of privacy
settings checked, and with very little personal information available. It
does let me be able to read the RCTQ posts on there, reply, and look at
photos, so to me, it's worth it. It does take some getting used to, and
some setting up, and some time spent in the "privacy" area turning
everything off!

^.....^
(=' * '=) Carole D

Personal Website (Quilts and More) - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Shutterfly Website (Travel and Stitchery Photos) -
https://carolesquiltingprojects.shutterfly.com/