Old June 10th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Other newbie questions :)

'Nez wrote:
Tracey wrote:

I will frame them even though I will be nervous about
whether they will make it through the shipping/mailing process with
intact glass.) I plan on using Aida cloth and DMC floss for the most
part.

TIA
Tracey

Tracey, the project will go thru just fine, if you will get some wide,
clear shipping tape, and tape every inch of the glass that is showing.
I have shipped from Colorado to Virginia that way many times, and they
always arrived intact. Frances

You're talking about taping it like for a hurricane except for taping
it all, not just an X? Directly on the glass? Isn't that a pain for
the recipient to clean?

Tracey