Old June 9th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Other newbie questions :)

Tegan wrote:

Btw, I had to chuckle at your Lynyrd Skynyrd quote! I'm terribly
excited about finally getting to see them in concert later on this
month. I know it's not quite the same, but it's still gonna be fun!

I was soooo bummed last year when I had already made plans to fly
to my parents house and would be there over the 4th of July weekend
and a couple of months before, LS committed to playing at a local
military base. I had to miss them.

Have you ever seen them in concert? A few years ago, I was lucky
enough to see The Who in a very small venue (once they block off
the 'bad' seats, it probably holds ~5000 people) and I'm not
ashamed to admit that I was teary-eyed through a big part of
the concert. I was just so amazed that, after, uhm, let's just
say more than a couple of decades :P of listening to their
music, I actually got to see them in person.

And thanks for the comments. I think I've got a good setup
myself since I can see the TV and catch up on my DVR list
and all of the series that I can't seem to stop buying in
DVD format. :P Any kind of free-standing frame would have
to be put elsewhere.

Tracey