Old July 1st 03, 07:05 PM
Tink

Default AD: Auctions up from the Black Swamp

I have some auctions up with great starting bids and Buy it Now prices.
Shipping is always free when you Buy it Now, too!

I had an auction up for one of my bangle beads, but it sold right away. I'm
offering my other bangle here before I put it up for auction if anyone is
interested. It's $30, including First Class US Postage. It's the
Ivory/Metallic bangle in this image:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/3bangles.jpg

Auctions will be added throughout the day and evening, and will include some
really excellent pieces. One of my favorites is a hollow transparent tab in
teal/purple:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/hollowtabsm.jpg

Thanks for looking! Here's the link to all my current auctions:
http://tinyurl.com/fpei

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com