Old August 14th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Default A couple of FOs

I finished the sage cotton top that I made for my sister.
She saw the one I made for myself and wanted one. I couldn't find the
same cotton/linen blend I used for that but found a cotton in
approximately the same color and weight. It is packed and ready to
send. She should get it about the time she gets back from China.
I also have finished the knitting on a striped sweater for a
colleague's new-to-him toddler. He is a new adoptive dad and enjoying
it.
Now I am back to that yellow summer sweater that has given me such
fits. (Remember my problems with the ruffle with too many stitches to
manage.) I am about two thirds done hoping this time is the charm. If
I it doesn't fit this time it is going to have to find a new home.

I should finish my August squares today.

(Of course, all this finishing activity let me justify that new
acquisition of silk yarn.

Judy