Old October 24th 05, 01:43 PM
Julia Altshuler

Default this newsgroup

I don't know when I've cried so hard as I did when I read my email last
night. I'm probably just being too sensitive with everything that's
going on in my life right now. You don't know me so I'll explain
something: I am not sarcastic and rude. I am not a mushroom who
belongs in a dark place covered with manure. I THOUGHT it would be O.K.
to stand up for people who had pictures of their quilts published on the
web without their permission and without even having their work
attributed to them with their names, but maybe I was wrong. I THOUGHT
it would be O.K. to make a quick reminder of the official rules that are
in the show program and other places, but maybe I was wrong. I quit
this group a while ago because I couldn't stand the way people interact
here and only got back on when I wanted to make a nice quilt for someone
who was hit hard by hurricane Katrina, but I think I should stop posting
now.

--Lia