Old October 20th 04, 12:49 AM

"Sweater pic" -- where can I find one?

(Jenn=A0Ridley)

(Carolyn)
I used to have a small tool which I was told was called a "sweater
pic". snip
Does anyone know how I can get one?
---
Cea snippily noted:=A0=A0
=A0=A0=A0=A0Fond as I am of gadgets, this one seems a bit ridiculous.
I have a bunch of crochet hooks which do the same job well.
---
Whereupon
Jenn logically added:
snip
My mom kept the sweater pick in the utility drawer in the kitchen.
Everybody knew where it was, and was able to get it out, use it, and put
it away without going into her workroom to find a small crochet hook.
Jenn Ridley :

---
AH-HAGGGHH!!! Now, there's a good sales spiel for the knit-pic, Jenn!
Put that way, it makes sense to keep the Heathens out of the sewing
goodies.
Cea