Old October 3rd 04, 01:16 PM
AliceW

Sorry, that should be "county". The confirmation form has now been fixed.
If you enter "county" information on the directory form, it will now appear
in your confirmation letter.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"AliceW" wrote in message
: Thanks, Charlie, for the alert. I will check it out. Perhaps with all
the
: revisions the form has gone through, the confirmation page missed a link
: somewhere. The country information is being captured, so there is no need
: to reenter this info.
:
: --
: Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
: http://www.ourcyberfamily.us
: http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/index.htm (add a recipe)
: "Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at
: once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
: Anonymous
:
:
:
:
: "Charlie" wrote in message
: ...
: : By the way, when you get the confirmation page with the details on it's
: not
: : showing up the county. It's losing it somewhere in cyberspace...
: :
: : Charlie.
: :
: : "LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
: : ...
: : If you have sent me an email saying you have changes, the best way to
: : ensure
: : it'll make it into the directory is to actually fill out the form
again.
: : We'll take the most current info you send us as the one you want to
use.
: : The
: : reason I suggest you do so is because Alice is so smart, she found a
way
: : get all the info from the form directly into a file I can use to
create
: : the
: : directory that will be sent out. So I won't have to do the tedious cut
: and
: : paste I have for the last few years.
: :
: : If any thank you squishies go out this time, make sure they go to
Alice
: as
: : she's the one who is doing most of the work on the directory this
time!
: : She
: : is saving me so much work, I love her!
: :
: :
: : --
: : LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)