Old June 8th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Default happy dancin' with a lobster

On 6/8/10 8:59 AM, in article
, "Donna"
wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:01*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 6/7/10 3:57 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"

wrote:
...and trying hard not to step on his claws, LOL! Two left feet, indeed.

Good thing I don't have two left thumbs.

I posted photos in rctnp of lobster pillow I finished. Hope my friend
likes it! Saw the pattern in one of the British cross stitch mags and
thought it would look great in her New England 9-month room near the
seaside.

sue

Looks great, Sue. *What an elegant lobster. *But, umm, is it for a 9 month
old baby's room, or a 9 month old house ;^p * - just teasing you.

I' so impressed that you just keep on finishing things. *Unlike me.

Ellice

I believe the way it's said at home is a 3 season room - home being
New England. LOL

Aha - I get it. But....is a 3 season room the one with the fireplace or
something else? Kind of like sunrooms/enclosed patio type rooms - usually
with lots of windows and a fan/ac - used to be additions - called "Florida
Rooms" - in houses in South Florida. Go figure. As I recall from my
childhood those were really the casual, tiled room with a lot of windows
that could be opened up during the not-hot months.....

Love the lobster.

Donna in Virginia

It is a great pattern for a lobster. Looks kind of like those little
Country French animals from JBW.

Ellice