Old February 12th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default A Sewing Machine For The Workshop

NoOne N Particular wrote:
Anon wrote:
Hi Wayne

If you like the machine; your 111w, do not try it on masonite.

No worries there. I have NO plans to sew anything other than fabrics
and maybe some "glass". Having said that, if I were to try some
masonite I think (hope?) the needle would be the first thing to go. But
I don't have big enough balls to try it.

Wayne

P.S. The "glass" I am referring to would be the clear plastic used in
boat canvas windows.

And there was me thinking you meant fibreglass fabric!

Good luck with the project. Do keep us up to date on how it goes.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!