Old February 12th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
NoOne N Particular

Default A Sewing Machine For The Workshop

Anon wrote:
Hi Wayne

If you like the machine; your 111w, do not try it on masonite.

No worries there. I have NO plans to sew anything other than fabrics
and maybe some "glass". Having said that, if I were to try some
masonite I think (hope?) the needle would be the first thing to go. But
I don't have big enough balls to try it.

Wayne

P.S. The "glass" I am referring to would be the clear plastic used in
boat canvas windows.