Old July 18th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default AD: New Beadies!

I'm a little late in replying to this, but thanks Vicky!

I'm a fan of etsy. As a seller it's a great venue, much better (and nicer)
than eBay. It's also a neat place to BUY too! lol! Sometimes I just get
"lost" browsing and ooohing and ahhing.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Vicky" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 10, 5:28 pm, "Valerie" wrote:
Hey gang,

I recently listed some new beads on my website and etsy. Come check 'em
out
if you're so inclined:

http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html(new beads are
marked)http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.valeriebeads.comhttp://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Lovely Work love the dragons and the sets but wow i strapped for cash
right now sigh but keep up the good Work what do you think of etsy
Smile V