Old January 15th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
offkilterquilter

Default hold on to your seats!!

I have actually finished the free-motion quilting on the banner i was
making and I'm getting ready to attach the binding and hanging sleeve!!!

FOr once, I've done things in the "right" order...lol....piece, layer,
pint layers flat, quilt, trim, attach binding.....this might actually
turn out pretty good...lol.

It's taken me a while to get this done because of various family
acitvities, helping out friends, homework, and getting frustrated when I
would run out of thread in the middle of quilting. I will post pictures
when it is all finished, and then it's on to the next project!!

Larisa