Old October 5th 03, 11:34 AM
Sarah Dale

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:11:57 +0100, Kate Dicey wrote:
I really need to do this in pictures! It's one of the things I learned
to do by experimenting, and then had confirmed by the free day of
classes I got with the machine. It's really worth doing this day of
classes for this sort of thing. When you book the class, make sure you
ask that this sort of thing, and things like how to use the blind
hemmer, are included along with any decorative techniques.

Many thanks Kate. Sorry for the delayed response - I've been on holiday!

My Freesia class is due in about 3 weeks time, and the Huskylock class is
due at the end of November! I bought the machines at the end of August,
and got them early Sept.!! Still, I suppose it shows the dealer is busy
and popular.

Very randomly, I managed to walk into the only sewing machine shop on the
Isle of Man (while on holiday), and the owner knew my dealer from going to
HV dealer meetings!!!

Sarah