Old June 12th 05, 04:29 PM
Sallys Mom

She is absolutely georgous! What fabric did you use?

wrote in message
ups.com...
I took Pat's advice and pulled out a UFO near completion while waiting
for the fabric I had ordered.

(can someone help Pat, I think she's fainted from the shock)

I managed to get all of the millions (well thousands anyway) of beads
into Cinderella (Mirabilia) on Friday. 4 days of beading...my eyes
were bugging out! lol

You can see her he
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66497448ZgsXCy

My long awaited reward was starting Bagatelle!

I'd found some fabric locally, at a great price, so I was pretty
thrilled to be able to start Bags immediately!

I'm being "good" that is two finishes to the one start! rofl

Caryn