Old June 12th 05, 02:51 PM

wrote in message
I took Pat's advice and pulled out a UFO near completion while waiting
for the fabric I had ordered.

(can someone help Pat, I think she's fainted from the shock)

I managed to get all of the millions (well thousands anyway) of beads
into Cinderella (Mirabilia) on Friday. 4 days of eyes
were bugging out! lol

You can see her he

My long awaited reward was starting Bagatelle!

I'd found some fabric locally, at a great price, so I was pretty
thrilled to be able to start Bags immediately!

I'm being "good" that is two finishes to the one start! rofl

She's beautiful. Doesn't it feel good to finish something. Now if your
ambition would only rub off on me !!