Old February 11th 04, 04:03 AM
Millie

Default "Lady of the Lake" Victorian Dollhouse

This work in progress is #11 of 14 dollhouses this size that I have
built over the years, I am currently refurbishing this house to its
former glory and have filled it with some of my vast collection of
miniatures.

I will offer it for sale in the future, when I have finished the
restoration, it is in a place surrounded by Victorian homes(Virginia
City, NV) so I get inspiration simply by looking at the homes around
me.

I kept this house in my Antique Store in Bridgeport, CA for many
years, in case some of you recognize it.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/peb...ppie/my_photos