Old December 18th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default Minor Thread Epiphany

On 12/15/08 9:58 AM, "anne" wrote:

says...

So, has anyone else had a similar kind of experience - a thread you love,
reawakening the pleasure stitching zone?

Not exactly with a type of thread but I've thoroughly enjoyed doing the crewel
kits that I bought at the rummage sale. I found it very relaxing to follow the
directions and not to have to think about what stitch or fiber might look
good.

That is the nice thing about doing crewel. I'm sure your piece will be
lovely. Donna was telling me how relaxing she's finding doing her Quaker
piece - thinks I need to do something that doesn't require so much care and
thought in the process.

Ellice