Old August 24th 03, 04:27 PM
Nurse Ratched

I won't use those "send to a friend" buttons because it's their way to get
more email addressess.

I agree with you 100% about helping companies expand their ability to
disseminate junk mail. However, when it comes to TSWLTH, my pet lizard--with
the unique and immediately recognizable name of Stella Vitticeps--has been on
their mailing list for several years and she has never, ever received any mail
except their flyer.

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
We'll all get back to normal if we put our nation first,
But the trouble with "normal" is, it always gets worse. ~Bruce Cockburn