Old February 28th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knitting forfun

On Feb 28, 5:53*am, "edna" wrote:
I only ever have one item going at a time and I never have UFO's

In fact yesterday I finished knitting a scarf which my daughter had started
some time ago as I couldn't stand the thought of it not being completed.

She was very happy when she saw it !

And my favourite color is green!

Edna

"mirjam" wrote in message

I though some of you might enjoy this woman`s reaction ..
And i also have several works going on , for the same reasons , some
are too bog to carry around , some are easy to do while watching TV,
etc,,
And thank you edna for mentioning you like green as well , i seem to
like it more and more !!!
mirjam