Old February 27th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knittingfor fun

On 2/26/2010 4:41 AM, LindaLee wrote:
On Feb 26, 12:43 am, wrote:
Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i told her i am just now knitting a vest in green , a shrug with multi
multi colors , a hat with varigated green and something reddish ,,,,
and that i have FUN ,,,,,
Oh she said i didn`t realize one could knit more than one item at a
time !!!
mirjam

~~~~~~
I must be having a 'dumb' moment...does she think you are knitting
with your hands and feet? I always have 2 or 3 projects going at the
same time. Usually a washcloth, a charity hat and a laprobe. If I
worked on just one at a time until it was finished I would become
bored with it and not work on it at all after awhile, I think.

It sounds like we knit the same projects.

Most of my work is for charity.
Dennis