Old May 14th 05, 09:07 AM
jeannie

Default Website updated

Hello,

We have added 1,000 new lines to our website recently.

See the widest range of top quality Gutermann threads. Including 100%
cotton, quilting, upholstery, machine embroidery and pure silk.

In addition, we now have a craft section where you can find the Olfa range
of craft cutters, great for card making and scrapbooking, together with
beautiful embellishments. Look out also for lovely bag handles.

A fantastic new product are Crafters Image Photo fabrics in Cotton, Canvas
and silk. You can print on to the fabric using your inkjet printer, and if
you choose can embellish with embroidery, beads etc. You can find this item
in the craft section.

Please come and take a look.
Regards,

Angela.