Old January 15th 04, 05:21 AM
Karen C - California

In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

BushBaby is now talking about sending humans to Mars. (Hmmmm, NASA
headquarters is in Texas, he's from Texas...)

And if were __________( pick your favorite Democrat) making the suggestion.
LOL

Well, if it were a Democrat from Texas, I'd be a lot more suspicious of their
motives than if it were a Democrat from New Hampshire.

Pork is pork, no matter who's behind it.

Of course, we could look at this another way: since a jobless recovery isn't
going to help at election time, he's going to create a few thousand good-paying
jobs in the space program so he can point to job creation success.

And that's not LOL, that's soooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am Sam
Sam I am
I do not like
Green Eggs and Pork
I do not like them in the House
I do not like them in the Senate
If they're in a bill
I'll vote agin' it
I will not vote for them with a fork
I will not vote for Green Eggs and Pork

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html