Old January 15th 04, 05:21 AM
Karen C - California

In article , Jenn Liace
writes:

I'm betting that I could set up an account
with the bank to have it autodraft payments from my checking account
while the pay is just sitting in the bank, and get that stash on time.

Ummmmmmmmm, has FedEx added a route to Mars already? =)

No, no, I catch Deb's drift: she's gonna max out that Mastercard before she
leaves earth, and have the bank pay the $250 minimum payment every month.

Cost of living in Houston is only a concern if you have the wife and kids
staying behind. Us single gals could rent a room at the Y during training, for
next to nothing, and have monthly costs of zero while we're airborne.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html