Old January 15th 04, 03:34 AM
Jenn Liace

On 14 Jan 2004 20:19:06 GMT, S (Karen C -
California) wrote:

How many of you would volunteer as astronauts if it meant 6 years of
uninterrupted stitching time?

And what projects would you take with you to fill 6 years of stitching time?

(Even though I know that the astronauts have all kinds of experiments
and stuff that they do in transit......)

6 years of uninterrupted stitching time could be heaven - as long as I
don't run out of floss and fabric and all the other essentials.

I'd bring all my Just Nan's, I'd bring Celtic Chessboard, I'd bring
Angel of Cross Stitch, Donna Kooler's Carousel Horses book to do the
January Unicorn, Teresa Wentzler's Unicorn, the Mill Hill calendar
series (hmmm, beads in 0 grav...... could prove very interesting).....
heck, 6 years uninterrupted, maybe I should just bring EVERYTHING!

Oh, and I'll need some books to break it up a bit, I'll need blank
journal books so I can blog to hardcopy - somehow I don't think I'd be
able to access blogspot from space.... and I'll need lots of audio
entertainment as well. =)

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)