Old January 15th 04, 02:28 AM
georg

Karen C - California wrote:

BushBaby is now talking about sending humans to Mars. (Hmmmm, NASA
headquarters is in Texas, he's from Texas...)

Depending on the speed they're able to achieve, the trip could take 1-3 years
each way. How many of you would volunteer as astronauts if it meant 6 years of
uninterrupted stitching time?

And what projects would you take with you to fill 6 years of stitching time?

I'd take my bag full of MLIs. (Remembering that I can't just send out for more
floss, I'd better make a quick S.E.X.cursion before I leave. At astronaut
salary, I can afford extras.)

I've got a list of folks I'd like to send to Mars, as long as it's a
one-way trip.

As for me, if I went, I don't think they'd make a good enough air
filtration system for all of the orts I'd have hanging about.

-georg