Old January 14th 04, 08:19 PM
Karen C - California

Default Trip to Mars

BushBaby is now talking about sending humans to Mars. (Hmmmm, NASA
headquarters is in Texas, he's from Texas...)

Depending on the speed they're able to achieve, the trip could take 1-3 years
each way. How many of you would volunteer as astronauts if it meant 6 years of
uninterrupted stitching time?

And what projects would you take with you to fill 6 years of stitching time?

I'd take my bag full of MLIs. (Remembering that I can't just send out for more
floss, I'd better make a quick S.E.X.cursion before I leave. At astronaut
salary, I can afford extras.)

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html