Old August 20th 10, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Default Thanksgiving Day - Canada (I thought it was the American one) - finished table centre piece

Hi all,

Some time ago I asked about whether a gift was given at the dinner to the
hostess.
You told me that I didn't need to but I did anyway because they have been
very kind to my youngest daughter who loves their son. My daughter also
told me that I have to make a 'curry' as my contribution. Now I am not a
good cook and have decided to cheat and get my Indian born cousin-in-law to
make one for me.

I decided to make the gift which you can see in the link below.
I hand embroidered the centre, machine sewed it together and hand quilted
it. I know, it should have been all done by hand or machine but it turn out
OK I think.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t=S6302634.jpg

The six images are the ones you are looking for.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.