Old January 16th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Seth

Default Need help with making pro wrestling gear

Well I guess I will make my own patterns for the time being and get a
book as well as help from local people on making and sewing the
garment. There are 2 experienced people that are willing to help teach
me. Right now, I am only going to make singlets and possible a nice
ring robe. Maybe down the road I can get into other designs of gear but
for now I will try and keep it as simple as possible. I may also pick
up a book on sewing stretch fabrics and go from there.