Old August 4th 03, 05:14 PM
Jalynne

Earthlink/mindspring has been experiencing some technical difficulties. I called
them yesterday on the same issue. They're tweaking the new newsgroup server that
they set up last month. Should be better soon.

--
Jalynne

"scaperchick" wrote in message
Hey guys, Mindspring hasn't been picking up any RCB messages for the
last few days! Anyone else having the same problem?

I'm going to send this and see if it shows up on Google, at least.

Miss you guys! I hope you're all having good beady times and good
health.