Old February 24th 05, 06:45 PM
Chuck

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:56:36 -0500, (J. Burg)
wrote:

I recently built a dollhouse,(I suppose "action figure adventure
structure" would be more appropriate),for my son. It's nothing
spectacular but it is a little different than what you're used to
seeing. Just click on the link below.

Hi Jim,

I just got a chance to take a look at your son's pyramid, and it is
really outstanding! Very cool design and execution, and I'll bet he
was absolutely delighted with it. Good work, and thanks very much for
sharing.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com