Old January 28th 04, 07:32 PM
Dru

Check out Folkware patterns - they have all sorts of ethnic costumes. Not
sure of the address --
Sorry
Dru

"TerriLee In WA" wrote in message
link.net...
I know that at least one of you illustrious folks will know exactly where

find what I'm looking for.

I've recently be asked to join an ethnic vocal music group at our church
(they needed a tenor). Problem is this. I'm the only "white" person, as
the rest of the members are all from different parts of the world, i.e.,
Japan, Ethiopia, etc. They all wear their native dress when giving
performances. The best I can come up with is to try to make an outfit
(dress?) with a Scandinavian flair, as that is my heritage.

Can someone suggest a source for a pattern or at least a picture that I
could draft something from? Help!!!

Thanks bunches,

--
TerriLee in WA (state) USA