Old March 3rd 04, 05:11 PM
Carolyn Wagner

Hi Lorri,
There are none in the immediate downtown area of which I am aware, but there
are a couple of good LNS's in the northern part of town. Twisted Threads and
Creative Cottage are just across the street from each other, and there is
another store around the corner (name escapes me at the moment). These are
in the northeast part of the Cincinnati area, Miami Avenue in Maderia. I'll
be happy to give you directions from downtown up there, if you'd like. It's
about a 15-20 minute drive, I'd guess.

Have fun!
Carolyn Wagner
"Lorri Froid" wrote in message
ashington.edu...
I'm going to a convention in June in Cincinnati and will have free time to
shop. Are there any LNS in the downtown area? I do mostly needlpoint and
knitting.

Thanks, Lorri