Old March 27th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Martha

Default A big show and tell from me...

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:

http://www.npcg.org

Enjoy!

--
Barbara

Nice job Barbara. It's clean and easy to navigate, and very attractive.
Congrats!

So the first thing I go to is the Art-O-Mat thing. I look at list of
locations and, how weird is this, my little town, Northampton, is the only
one is Massachusetts with an Art-O-Mat. Whoo-hoo! (Odd, because Mass is a
very artsy-fartsy state so I'd expect more.) I'm going to go check it out
this week, but not before I take a cruise through the new and fantastic
National Polymer Clay Guild site.

Martha