Old September 28th 04, 01:20 PM
Yarn Forward

We sell 100% Peruvian Alpaca on our web site for US$5.99 for 50 grams or
1 3/4 ounces, so that makes yours look very expensive!

Roger.

http://www.yarnforward.com/alpacaperu.html

Bradley B. Neuman wrote:
If you don't mind I would like some comments from you folks on the
pricing of my alpaca yarn.

The yard is 100% alpaca, 80% suri alpaca (fine, smooth and lustrous) and
20% huycaya alpaca (the soft, lofty fluffy type). I also sell some 80%
suri mixed with 20% merino.

All are natural colors undyed. I have been selling it for $6.50 an
ounce but have been told lately that it is selling it too cheap?

Does anyone have any comments?

Thanks,
Brad

--
Yarn Forward
Your On Line Yarn and Scrapbooking Store