Old September 26th 04, 07:13 PM
Els van Dam

In article , Johanna Koski
wrote:

All are natural colors undyed. I have been selling it for $6.50 an
ounce but have been told lately that it is selling it too cheap?

Does anyone have any comments?

Well, last time I saw one alpaca yarn (100% alpaca) on sale in Finland,
it was about 250 dollars for a kilo. A kilo is aprox. 2.2 pounds,
according to http://www.sciencemadesimple.net/EASYweight.html .
That would make your yarn over half cheaper than that...

Johanna

Brad and Johanna, being on different continents may make a difference in
price as well. European markets run to different market set-ups than
North American ones. I am also sure that Canadian prices differe across
the country, maybe not by much, but markets can be very local. Try to
find out what your competition is asking for their products.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome