Old September 26th 04, 07:10 PM
Els van Dam

In article , Bradley B. Neuman
m wrote:

If you don't mind I would like some comments from you folks on the
pricing of my alpaca yarn.

The yard is 100% alpaca, 80% suri alpaca (fine, smooth and lustrous) and
20% huycaya alpaca (the soft, lofty fluffy type). I also sell some 80%
suri mixed with 20% merino.

All are natural colors undyed. I have been selling it for $6.50 an
ounce but have been told lately that it is selling it too cheap?

Does anyone have any comments?

Thanks,
Brad

Brad I am sure that there are alpaca growers groups in the States and
Canada. They could give you a better idea. I am sure you can access them
on the internet. Are these yarns your own hand spun, that would add to the
price.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome