Old August 18th 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default Current project

Thanks Vicki. What are you working on?

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer sale 20-30% off all beads at valeriebeads.com
http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html
(August 14th - August 21st)

http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

"NurseVicki" wrote in message
oups.com...
oh thats Lovely thanks for sharing V
Valerie wrote:
What are you all working on?

I'm working on a bead embroidered purse. There is no real theme to it,
but
it sticks to a color scheme of black and purple (and iris) and has at
least
one heart on each panel. Originally I thought that I could get away with
no
hand sewing (other than the beading), but now that I've actually started
constructing it I think I'm mistaken. Ah well, it should be pretty when
it's
done, if I do it correctly. I've got about half of the beading done.
Here's
a Work In Progress pic:
http://www.valeriebeads.com/panel1copy.jpg

I've already got an idea for the next purse/bag, although I haven't yet
thought of the purse shape and construction. ;-) Too bad these things
take
so looong to make. I mean, they take about as long as any seed beaded
piece,
but lately I just haven't had the concentration to sit long than a
half...oh
look at the pretty butterflies...

So lets see your project(s)!

--