Old December 2nd 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default Embellishments question - buttons

Hi! So I have these really cute ladybug buttons I was given that I'd
like to use on cards (looks like they were sold as embellishments not
as real buttons based on the packaging), but they have this plastic
loop on the back for thread to pass through rather than holes drilled
through the button, so I'm wondering how best to use these buttons for
cards since it definitely won't lay relatively flat like a normal
button? My mom said she'd grind them off with a dremmel tool but I
don't have one of those. Any ideas?

--Barbara