Old January 2nd 14, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Bucilla kit question

I have had kits call for separation of 3 ply strands into 2. The 3rd strand you mate with another single strand and so one.

My big caveat on kits is: you can almost count on running out of background wool, so load up first even if it means buying all new. I am right now buying all new tap wool for a background. I had to cut out dozens of hours of work, growling all the way. Rather than try to find a match, I am starting fresh with a ton of new wool.