Old December 9th 13, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Bucilla kit question

I have occasionally done needlepoint projects over the years, and I have a new kit that I want to start. The last kit i did i somehow made a minor mistake in assigning the colors and ran out of yarn, but was able to salvage it by buying the same kit off of ebay lol. I figured I would pay closer attention to the directions this time and step 5 in the directions says to separate the strands of yarn and there is a depiction of two hands pulling apart the 3 ply strand into what looks like a 2 ply strand and a single strand. I have never done this before in any kit I have done and never run out of yarn except this last time. If I do separate the strands, do I separate them all to single ply? I have never done this before and never had a problem. Thanks for any input