Old August 24th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dwyn

Default Anyone hate working with specific colors?

On Aug 23, 11:57*am, "Sterling"
wrote:
Hey, I really like that color. *Not that I would wear it (unless I had the perfect outfit) - but I
don't mind working with it.

I made a bracelet with some of those colors:http://members.cox.net/silveredleaf/BRC-00030.JPG

The photo is kinda washed out cause I couldn't get the lighting right, but you get the idea. *The
stone that I used in the bracelet is called many names, but the one that stands out in my mind is
Tera Aqua Jasper. *Its the blending of the Khaki green with the cooler aqua colored green that
reminds me of earth & water.

But, I think Heather is right - the color of your goddess is not what I consider sage green. *It is
still a nice color though, and if you have just the right outfit, any jewelry you made with it could
look great.

Actually - a copper green patina is about right. OK - I can live w
that - and, in fact - copper is one of the colourants in the glass.
Sometimes it is all about the description and the mindset.

I know that stone - can't think of the name right now - but I like the
way the translucent parts sort of seem to sink into the matrix part.
As you say - very earth and water. Sort of "a river runs through it."