Old January 15th 14, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Mandy Chen

Default Where can I buy cerium oxide glass polishing powder?

在 2004年1月2日星期五UTC+8上午5时49分06秒 Mike J.写道:
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can buy cerium oxide glass
polishing powder? I prefer to buy it from a distributor. Thanks.

Mike

Hi Mike,
This is Mandy chen from hunan Haozhi New Materials Co., ltd, the leading producer of polishing materials for optical industry. we annually produce 1200mt cerium oxid polishing powder, 2000mt silicon oxide polishing slurry. we mainly supply to the precision optical producers in Asia, our clients include :AGC, NSG, CORNING, HOYA, CANNON, LG, FOXCONN, TPK, OPTIALS. etc.

From your website, we know you are producin optical components, I trust some of cerium oxide polishing powder could satisfy your requirement in a more efficent way. just let us know your material type, polishing machine, pollishing requirement, product type, our experienced technicians will recommend the most proper products to you. for more information regarding our company, pls refer to : www.haozhigroup.com.

my email is