Old August 2nd 17, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Two and 1/2 inch Squares

Here's another idea for those 2-1/2 inch squares. This tutorial starts
with 5" pre-cuts, but ends up with 2-1/2" pieces (2" finished).
https://quiltingtutorials.com/tutorial/katies-quilt-make-an-easy-quilt-with-precut-fabric

Julia in MN

On 7/15/2017 12:27 PM, Bobbie Sews More wrote:

wrote in message

Hello Barbara,
Thanks for your ideas to get rid of some of these 2 1/2 inch square
and it just occurred to me that if I put sashing between them to
separate the squares, thinking maybe a 9 square or even a 12 square
would make a great quilt. I can probably make a couple of regular and
crib quilts and even something for those cold nights here in the winter
in Idaho.
Sandy$

Good luck using all your smaller squares! I really like the idea of
using sashing between the 8" squares, maybe a color to go with the rug
or curtains?
Barbara